Thank you for choosing Columbia Center for Dentistry and giving us your trust. We promise to give you our very best in comfort, communication and safety, as well as the best dentistry possible. Please read and follow the information and instructions prior to your treatment:
Appointment duration is only an estimate. Circumstances may arise that cause your appointment to take longer than anticipated, and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Please plan your schedule
accordingly, including any childcare and/or transportation arrangements.
Take all medications as usual including any prescribed specifically before dental procedures unless otherwise directed
by this office. We recommend taking 400mg Ibuprofen (2 tablets of Advil) if you can one hour prior to your
Eat a healthy meal and drink plenty of water within 4 hours before your scheduled appointment. Please visit the restroom before your procedure.
Here are some things to expect at your appointment:
- You may be administered a local anesthetic and may be numb in the area(s)
- You should be able to drive yourself, unless you are instructed otherwise.
- You may choose music or a movie to help pass the time.
- Your room may be cool. Please wear appropriate clothing. We have blankets.
- Your mouth may be propped open for extended periods.
- You will have any questions answered and be given after-care instructions.
- Your estimated portion of treatment cost will be collected.
This appointment is reserved exclusively for you. Your reservation fee holds your appointment and will be applied to the service(s) you have planned. This fee will be forfeited if you cancel without a 24 hour notice. We will be all
ready to take good care of you and we look forward to it. Please call if you have any questions.
“Dental Health and Happiness since 1992”