Do you want straight, beautiful teeth, but hesitate at the thought of wearing traditional braces for a few years?
If you have a crooked smile, but don’t want traditional braces, you may be interested in our Invisalign treatment. Invisalign is an alternative orthodontic treatment that straightens teeth using a series of clear plastic aligners. Invisalign braces are virtually invisible, and won’t stand out against your teeth. Our Invisalign braces are perfect for minor misalignment issues.
Benefits of Invisalign Braces vs Traditional Braces
- Instead of using metal and wire brackets, Invisalign uses removable plastic aligners. You won’t have to deal with your braces digging into the inside of your cheeks or any of the other discomforts commonly associated with traditional braces.
- Invisalign braces uses state-of-the-art computer technology to create a series of aligners that will fit your teeth exactly and provide optimal results in the shortest amount of time.
- Traditional brace treatments generally take two to three years to complete. With Invisalign treatment, you can have straight teeth in less time. Each patient’s treatment time may vary, but Invisalign treatments can typically straighten teeth in as little as a year and a half.
- Traditional braces can draw unwanted attention to your teeth, and affect your smile’s appearance. Invisalign braces are completely invisible, and won’t affect the way your smile looks. You can feel confident during any social situation.
- Invisalign treatments require less appointments with your orthodontist, and can save you time and money.
- Our Invisalign aligners are completely removable. You can take out your aligners when you eat, and when you need to brush or floss your teeth. With Invisalign, you’ll never have to worry about diet restrictions, or your braces impeding your daily oral hygiene routine.
"Dental Health and Happiness since 1992"