Veneers are an excellent way to redesign and reshape your entire mouth. Veneers are a very thin ceramic shell that covers your existing tooth structure. In placing these new veneers on your teeth, you are able to fix the look of issues such as staining, cracked teeth, spaces, misaligned teeth, chipped teeth and many other issues.
In terms of the process to place veneers, it is a process that takes approximately two to three visits. In the first visit, we will discuss the new shape and look of what we are going to accomplish by placing the veneers. Once we have put a plan in place, we will carefully prepare the teeth for the placement of the new veneers. As we complete this piece of the process, the next step is to take an impression of the newly prepared teeth. This impression will be sent to our laboratory for the final product to be fabricated. We only utilize the highest standard laboratory for fabrication of all of our work. This process at the laboratory takes between 10-14 days. While the new veneers are being fabricated at the lab, we will provide you with a beautiful temporary solution to wear for this time.
As the veneers are finalized, we will make every effort to make sure that your new veneers will feel just like your natural teeth. We will bond them into place ensuring that you can enjoy your new smile for a very long time!
The Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Beauty | With porcelain veneers, you can achieve your most beautiful smile. If there are any imperfections or things you wish you could change about your smile’s appearance, our veneers can be used to accomplish each of your smile goals.
- Confidence | Patients who love the way their smile looks feel more confident and assured during social situations. A great smile can contribute to greater success in your career and personal life. With a smile you love, you’ll want to share it more often, and may experience greater positivity in your day-to-day life.
- Comfort | A dental veneer may feel a little odd at the very start, but after your treatment, your veneers will feel like a natural part of your teeth. Your teeth may feel even stronger than before, once they have veneers.
- Convenience | Our veneers for teeth require little to no extra maintenance. You can take care of your veneers by flossing and brushing them along with your other teeth.
- Versatility | Dental veneers are one of the most versatile cosmetic treatments available. With porcelain veneers, we can fix the appearance of damage including chips and cracks. We can also use veneers to fill in unsightly gaps, or to make teeth look more even without orthodontics. Porcelain veneers can whiten teeth without a whitening treatment, and make teeth appear more uniform. Using veneers, we can literally reshape your smile.
To find out if one of your smile goals can be accomplished with our dental veneers, call us at our office today.